Package for holiday parties in Cusco and Machu picchu (5D/4N)
DAY 1: AIRPORT RECEPTION / BUS OR TRAIN STATION – CUSCO CITY TOUR:
The first day, upon arrival in Cusco, depending on your arrival time either at the airport or at the buS/ train terminal, we will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel in the city of Cusco (near Cusco), to Have a rest and acclimatize.
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES:
At 8:00 am we will pick you up from your hotel and board the tourist bus heading to the Sacred Valley of the Incas; We will visit the archaeological complex of Pisac and the traditional market of Pisac, where you will observe the agricultural terraces and the Inca cemetery. This is a beautiful place to take pictures.
We will continue our journey to the city of Urubamba along the banks of the Vilcanota river, crossing the native villages of Lamay, Calca and Yucay. When you arrive in Urubamba you will have a delicious buffet lunch and at the end we will go to Ollantaytambo, where you will walk uphill until you reach the Ollantaytambo Fortress, in the afternoon you will have free time to get to know the town on your own and at 6:30 p.m. at the Ollantaytambo train station to go to Aguas Calientes, where we will arrive at 8:45 p.m. approximately and we will go to your hotel so you can settle in and rest.
DAY 3: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO:
At 5:00 am after breakfast at your hotel, we will go to the Aguas Calientes bus station to board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu , there our guide will give you some indications and we will start with the tour of the most important places. Important Inca Sanctuary: The agricultural sector, the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Inti Watana and the Temple of the Three Windows ; At approximately 10:00 am you will have free time so you can visit Machu Picchu on your own.
At 1:00 pm we will return by bus and upon arrival in Aguas Calientes you will be able to have lunch (not included) and if you wish you can visit the thermal baths or the town; In the afternoon, you must arrive at the train station that will take you to Ollantaytambo and from there we will return by bus to the city of Cusco .
DAY 4: COLORADA MOUNTAIN / 7 COLORS MOUNTAIN / RAINBOW MOUNTAIN:
From 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to start the trip to the 7 Colors Mountain, until arriving at the small town of Qhechuyno , here we will have breakfast, before leaving for the “Montaña Colorada” .
After our breakfast, we will receive the necessary indications about the trekking or walk of the day and be ready for this adventure; During the tour you will be able to observe the beautiful landscapes, lagoons and habitat of the South American camelids (alpacas, llamas and vicuñas) as well as Andean birds and condors.
We will arrive to Vinincunca which is located at 5250 meters above sea level. From here you can appreciate the beautiful view of the Montaña Colorada or Montaña Arcoíris , you can also see the Ausangate mountain , considered a sacred mountain since the Inca period , then descend to the town of Qhechuyno; where we will have lunch, and then we will return to the city of Cusco, arriving around 6.00 pm to Plaza San Francisco.
DAY 5: TOUR IN CUATRIMOTOS IN MARAY MORAY:
Our last day we start at 7:30 am with the pickup from your hotel in Cusco, to leave for Cruz Pata, upon arrival here our specialized adventure guide will give you some indications on the proper use of the ATVs and the tour route .
Our first stop will be in Moray, an Archaeological Center of the Inca era that served as an agricultural laboratory; We will continue the journey to the community of Maras, where we will visit the church of Tiobamba, the salt mines and see the artisanal extraction of salt. Then we will return to the base in Maras and here we will wait for the transport that will take us back to the city of Cusco.
In the afternoon, according to the departure time of your flight, train or bus we will pick you up to transfer you to the airport, bus station or train.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Official Spanish / English guide.
- Ollantaytambo Train Ticket – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Transfer by Bus – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up and transfer airport / train station or bus – hotel
- Guided tour Sacred Valley, Machupicchu, Montaña Colorada and Maras Moray
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba and Montaña Colorada 2nd and 4th day.
- Hotel in Cusco (3 nights) and Aguas Calientes (1 night).
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu half day.
THIS TOUR DON’T INCLUDES:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Food in Machu Picchu.
- BTC (tourist ticket of Cusco).
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu ($ 20.00 USD).
- Entrances to hot springs in Aguas Calientes. (10.00 Soles).
Consider that you can take:
Camera, toilet paper and extra batteries.
* Autumn and winter: cold and wind (wear light coat). Spring and Summer: rain (raincoat and umbrella)
Keep in mind:
- Carry your documents carefully.
- BTC (Tourist ticket of Cusco, allows to enter Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, Museums and also to visit or make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas):
- NATIONAL: S/. 70.00 Soles.
- FOREIGNERS: S/. 130.00 Soles.
- CHILDREN AND STUDENTS: 50% discount on income.
Price to consult
Ask for our offer prices for 5 or more people.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
We offer you a different and fun option in Fiestas Patrias! we assure you an unforgettable vacation visiting the Sacred Valley, Machupicchu, La Montaña Colorada and Maras Moray, in an all-inclusive trip.
- DAY 1: RECEPTION AIRPORT / BUS OR TRAIN STATION – CUSCO CITY TOUR.
- DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES.
- DAY 3: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO.
- DAY 4: COLORADA MOUNTAIN / MOUNTAIN 7 COLORS/ RAINBOW MOUNTAIN.
- DAY 5: TOUR IN CUATRIMOTOS IN MORAY MARAS.