Tourist package Puno – Bolivia (6D/5N)
DAY 1: JULIACA AIRPORT – SILLUSTANI – PUNO:
Our guide will wait for you at the Inca Manco Capac airport in Juliaca, carrying a sign with the name of the passenger, then you will board our mobility to the Chullpas de Sillustani archaeological complex. Once the archaeological site is reached, it is an uphill walk until you reach the funeral tower.
Our guide will explain in detail about the place and you will be able to see the different Inca ruins; You will also have the opportunity to admire the beautiful landscapes and the view of the Umayo lagoon that surrounds the funerary chullpas. After the tour, we will continue with our trip to your hotel in the city of Puno.
DAY 2: TOUR OF FLOATING ISLANDS OF UROS + ISLAND OF TAQUILE (Fast Boat):
The tour starts at 7:00 am with pick up of passengers and transfer to the port of Lake Titicaca. The first destination is the floating island of Los Uros, we will take a fast boat that leaves at 7:30 am and in 10 minutes we will be on the floating island where our guide will explain about its origin and customs of its inhabitants who still maintain their culture original. After this visit, we will continue with our trip to Taquile Island, where we will sail 1h and 20 min. Approx., arriving at the second island we will walk 45 minutes along a path until we reach the town of Taquile.
In the village we will have 30 free minutes to observe variety of tissues in the small island market, we will have lunch in a typical restaurant of the island, then the families from Taquile will carry out demonstrations of their customs and daily activities. After the visit, we will return to the port to board the boat again to the city of Puno. Arrival at the port at 3:30 p.m. then transferred to hotels.
DAY 3: TOUR CHUCUITO – ARAMU MURU – TIAHUANACO – LA PAZ – UYUNI:
It starts at 7:00 am with pick up of passengers from hotels in Puno and departure to Chucuito, visit to the temple of fertility “Inca Uyo” and main square of the town of Chucuito, then we go to ” Aramu- Muru or Hayu Marca ” On the shores of Lake Titicaca, once in Aramu Muru, we will visit the dimensional gate that is in the middle of rock formations, we will make a short walk around this sacred place, (45 min visit time).
Arriving at the Peru – Bolivian border drain, you will carry out paperwork to enter Bolivia, and change your mobility and guide to continue our trip to Tiahuanaco, (45 min trip).
At 12:30 p.m. Bolivian time, visit to Punma Punku and lunch, then visit the Archaeological Complex of Tiahuanaco, visit the following attractions: the Puerta del Sol, the Fortress of Akapana, and the Kalassasaya Temple, after the tour we will go to the city of Peace, arriving approximately 6p.m. Around 7:30 pm Bolivian time departure from Bus La Paz- Uyuni.
DAY 4: TOUR UYUNI – LA PAZ:
Arrival to the town of Uyuni at 5:00 am our local operator will be waiting for you at the Uyuni bus station to assist you.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrances to the attractions to visit
- Tour chullpas de sillustani.
- Reception and transfer Airport – Hotel Puno – Airport.
- Tour Uros Taquile by speedboat (transport, guide, tickets, lunch)
- Puno Tour – Chucuito – Aramuru – Tiahuanaco – La Paz
- Bus La Paz – Uyuni – La Paz.
THIS TOUR DON’T INCLUDES:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
Consider that you can take:
- Camera, toilet paper and extra batteries.
* Autumn and winter: cold and wind (wear light coat). Spring and Summer: rain (raincoat and umbrella)
Keep in mind:
- Carry your documents carefully.
Price to consult
Ask for our offer prices for 5 or more people.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
PERU – BOLIVIA:
- DAY 1: JULIACA AIRPORT – SILLUSTANI – PUNO.
- DAY 2: TOUR OF FLOATING ISLANDS OF UROS + TAQUILE ISLAND (Speed boat).
- DAY 3: TOUR CHUCUITO – ARAMU MURU – TIAHUANACO – LA PAZ – UYUNI.
- DAY 4: TOUR UYUNI – LA PAZ.
- DAY 5: LA PAZ – COPACABANA – PUNO.
- DAY 6: PUNO – AIRPORT OR BUS STATION.