Our Tour to Marcapomacocha (Full day)
DEPARTURES: SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS:
The olive trees Polleria Rockys
- Av. Carlos Izaguirre block 7 crossing with Av. Las Palmeras.
- Check in: 3:30 am.
- On board: 3:40 am.
- Departure: 3:50 a.m.
San Isidro. Kia Motors
- Javier Prado Avenue with Paseo Parodi, in front of the Repsol Griffin Av. Javier Prado Este block 4.
- Check in: 4:30 am.
- On board: 4:40 am (In order of arrival).
- Departure: 4:50 am (Punctual).
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round trip private tourist transport.
- Official Tourism Guide (accredited by the Mincetur).
- Matt breakfast, infusion.
- Oxygen balloon
- First aid kit.
- Payment to the Earth and Apacheta.
- Lemon candies for all participants.
- Free tasting of yogurt, white delicacy, cheese and donuts.
- Visit to the Plaza de San Mateo de Huanchor.
- Visit to the viewpoint of the Snowy Rajuntay.
- Visit to the Carispaccha Waterfall.
- Observation of Alpacas, vicuñas and lambs.
- Visit to the Pomora waterfall.
- Panoramic view of the Cordillera de la Viuda, chuchun lagoon and 7 colors.
THIS TOUR DON’T INCLUDES:
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Carispaccha Waterfall Entrance (3 Suns).
- Personal expenses.
Ask for our offer prices for 5 or more people.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
Ica is known for being the region of sand and sea, of oases and valleys. It is a Creole land par excellence. Of blessed and witches. Pisco and popular devotions such as the Lord of Luren or the Yauca Shrine. It was in these lands, in its sands, that important pre-Columbian civilizations flourished, leaving traces that have endured with the passage of time and the winds.
The sands of the deserts of Ica, and their valleys, were inhabited by great pre-Inca civilizations such as the Nasca cultures (300 BC – 1000 AD), Paracas (600 BC – 200 AD), the Chinchas (XI – XV century) and then dominated by the Incas.
The city of Ica was founded in 1,563 by the Spanish Jerónimo de Cabrera with the name of “Villa de Valverde”, inserted in a fertile valley oasis. Before its foundation, the Spaniards had already taken their land, eternal sun, to plant vine stocks that were brought by the conquerors from the Canary Islands, Spain.
Ica was the first place in New Castilla (Peru Viceroyalty) where wine was produced and also the grape brandy, it was from here it began to export to all the Hispanic colonies of America. The port through which the wine and the grape brandy was exported was Pisco, reason for which the liquor was simply called “pisco” since the beginning of the Spanish colony in America.
Ica is also the cradle of Afro art in Peru, in the colony its fields had many black slaves and from there descend rich manifestations of music, dance and gastronomy that today form part of the Peruvian identity.
Three are the most important festivals of Ica: the Vendimia festival, since Ica has numerous wine cellars where excellent wines and piscos are produced, the feast of the Lord of Luren and the feast of the Virgen del Carmen de Chincha. In them you can enjoy the dishes and sweets of Ica and, why not, take the opportunity to visit the town of Cachiche, known for its ancestral witches who cure all kinds of evils.