Our Tour to Paracas (Full day)
DEPARTURES: SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS:
The olive trees Polleria Rockys
- Av. Carlos Izaguirre block 7 crossing with Av. Las Palmeras.
- Check in: 3:00 am (List and tourist taxes).
- On board: 3:10 am (In order of arrival).
- Departure: 3:15 am (Punctual).
San Isidro. Kia Motors
- Av. Javier Prado This block 4 Cross with Paseo Parodi.
- Check in: 3:45 am (List and tourist taxes).
- On board: 3:55 am (In order of arrival).
- Departure: 4:00 am (Punctual).
Groove. Fishing tap.
- Jirón Batalla de San Juan, Santiago de Surco 15039.
- Fishing tap Gardenias (Next to Prosegur).
- On board: 4:05 am.
- Departure: 4:10 a.m.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES
- Round trip private transportation.
- Ballestas Islands slider (Yacht + life jacket + guide).
- Tubular and sandboard in the Dunes of La Huacachina (Carros Areneros + Tables).
- Visit to the Huacachina Lagoon.
- Visit to witches of the cachiche.
- Tasting of Texas and Chocotejas.
- Visit to the Vitivinicola Catador.
- Tasting of Wine and Pisco Chincha.
- Tour guide.
- Passenger insurance against Soat accidents.
- basic first aid kit.
THIS TOUR DON’T INCLUDES:
- Tourist taxes (20 Soles per passenger).
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Personal expenses.
Ask for our offer prices for 5 or more people.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
Ica is known for being the region of sand and sea, of oases and valleys. It is a Creole land par excellence. Of blessed and witches. Pisco and popular devotions such as the Lord of Luren or the Yauca Shrine. It was in these lands, in its sands, that important pre-Columbian civilizations flourished, leaving traces that have endured with the passage of time and the winds.
The sands of the deserts of Ica, and their valleys, were inhabited by great pre-Inca civilizations such as the Nasca cultures (300 BC – 1000 AD), Paracas (600 BC – 200 AD), the Chinchas (XI – XV century) and then dominated by the Incas.
The city of Ica was founded in 1,563 by the Spanish Jerónimo de Cabrera with the name of “Villa de Valverde”, inserted in a fertile valley oasis. Before its foundation, the Spaniards had already taken their land, eternal sun, to plant vine stocks that were brought by the conquerors from the Canary Islands, Spain.
Ica was the first place in New Castilla (Peru Viceroyalty) where wine was produced and also the grape brandy, it was from here it began to export to all the Hispanic colonies of America. The port through which the wine and the grape brandy was exported was Pisco, reason for which the liquor was simply called “pisco” since the beginning of the Spanish colony in America.
Ica is also the cradle of Afro art in Peru, in the colony its fields had many black slaves and from there descend rich manifestations of music, dance and gastronomy that today form part of the Peruvian identity.
Three are the most important festivals of Ica: the Vendimia festival, since Ica has numerous wine cellars where excellent wines and piscos are produced, the feast of the Lord of Luren and the feast of the Virgen del Carmen de Chincha. In them you can enjoy the dishes and sweets of Ica and, why not, take the opportunity to visit the town of Cachiche, known for its ancestral witches who cure all kinds of evils.